Tuesday, January 15, 2013

What Do I Value?

     
  It's already the seventh of January and have all my resolutions gone? My answer is no --- my resolutions for 2013 are all from the good old book, the Bible. These are the ones what I have valued over the years.

        Do I value my family, my friends, my neighbors, the poor, the neglected? What value do I put on these people?

        They say you are the happiest when you are living what you value. So, here I go, wishing them all a Happy New Year, the best year of their lives.

        Taking the time each day praying for them -- perhaps the greatest value of all is spending a moment to  stop and ask for God's guidance on their lives. If that makes them happy then in turn I will have put value in these people.  Their value cannot be bought. Think of other things you or I can do for each other.

        This value we put on each other will bring us much happiness all because we are living out what we value.

Let's go for it!

No comments:

Post a Comment