Monday, November 12, 2012

Faith in our Journey


     The story of Ruth, found in, of course, the Book of Ruth, is an exciting, intriguing story about her life.

     Imagine for a moment, the determination it must have taken to go with Naomi, her mother-in-law. That strength and courage showed as she arrived back in Bethlehem to that house.

     Go with me as she deligently works in Boaz's field, not knowing all the great adventure she would have.

     It wasn't long before she married Boaz and had little Obed.

     But what would have happened if Ruth had not listened to her inner-self?

     The calling, that sixth sence; letting the love of God shine through her.

     In Ruth Chapter two, verse two, Ruth said,

"Let me now go to the field and glean ears of corn after him (Boaz), in whose sight I shall find grace." And Naomi said, "Go my daughter."

     I like when Ruth said I shall find grace in Boaz's eyes. That is what faith is all about.

     Let's take courage and faith in our journey with Him.



No comments:

Post a Comment